Designed contemporary, elegant but tough chino with luxury Supima cotton. Originally developed yarn dyed stretch chino cloth using Supima, luxury long staple cotton yarn. New silhouette with one IN pleat on the front and beautifully tapered. Made in Japan.
PATTERN & SEWING
- One deep IN pleat on the front and tapered beautifully.
- High back rise and three-dimensional around hip and tapered to the bottom.
- Full piping finish inside together with the crotch lining and herringbone pocket cloth.
- AMF stich looks like hand-sewing is done from the front to the side line.
- Supima 60's triple stretch chino by yarn dyed.
- Cotton 95% Polyurethane 5%
- Uses long staple cotton, Supima and plied to 60's yarn through compact spinning.
- Besides, plied three yarn to one. This way, yarn and fabric become stronger for long years use.
- Supima brings elegant gloss and yarn dyed weaving brings valuable mélange face.
- Plus high power stretch makes comfortableness for the pants.
- Exclusively made YKK zipper curved brand's initial TCR.
- "Black Label made in Japan" and "fabric label" as the proof of Japanese fabric.
- Japan made real nut button on the top is curved brand logo by laser.
- Leather emblem on the hip is washed finish that looks like vintage.
Conversion table between cm, inch and Italian.
We'll dispatch by EMS. You only pay your country's custom tax and VAT.
We are sorry we don't accept exchange, return and refund.
You can change currency unit to EUR or GBP at bottom of this page.